It is never sufficient for a small team like us to cover all aspects of Johor Bahru in breadth and in depth. In addition, we recognise that amongst our readers, there is a small community that will like to contribute by submitting articles on Johor Bahru based on their own experiences. If you are such a one, we welcome your inputs/ contributions.
You can really write about anything that relates to Johor Bahru – good food, bad experiences, good bargains, hotel reviews and well.. even your clubbing experiences if you like. We accept articles written in Chinese and Malay, if you feel more comfortable writing in these languages.
There is no monetary benefits. But intangible ones include:
1. Have your say heard.
2. If you own a website, we will credit this article to your website.
3. Widen your circle of contacts – If you want, we are willing to include your contact in the post so that our readers can contact you.
1. Please submit only original work by yourself. Work submitted will become property and ownership of limsimi.com.
2. Article must relate to Johor Bahru
3. Articles must not contain mature content
4. Article must not be an advertisement for your own products/company
In addition, please note the following:
1. Articles will be reviewed/edited by us before publishing.
2. Only quality articles that pass our “QC” will be published.
Examples of articles submitted by our readers
1. Diary of an Anxious Bride-To-Be
2. Bridal/ Wedding Photoshoot in Johor Bahru, Malaysia
3. The day the DVD sellers at Holiday Plaza were left stumped
4. Singaporeans relocating into Johor Bahru, Malaysia
5. Review of Thistle Johor Bahru
How to Submit
1. Type out your article in MSWord or Notepad. Having photographs will be useful.
2. Send an email with your article to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, if you do not feel like writing but can contribute in a monetary manner, do visit the charity sites listed below and drop us a note on the amount you have donated. Knowing that our efforts do have some community benefits will make our day!
--> Back to Home